Sunday, April 1, 2007

Up late again!


I should totally be in bed, but both Matt and I are trying to steal the time back that we lost by spending the weekend on school. I am still playing with this kit that seems to have endless possibilities. I am not sure if you can see the word friend or if it blends into the background.

This card was inspired by a card that Taylor VanBreuggen had on her blog a few days ago. I was so excited when she started posting cards with this kit because I had been looking for some ideas as to how I was going to use mine.


The only supplies are the kit itself. No stamping at all. Taylor's card can be viewed here:




Miranda, if you could please tell me how to make that link into a nice, neat little package rather than that big long line of characters I would be really really happy! Notice what a hard job it is to keep me happy these days? Matt has a tough job! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it all depends on the technology the blog has. If there is a button or something that says 'hyperlink' click on it, type in the message you want people to see, and then in another space put the actual http. If there isnt, then no, I'm sorry, it stays the way it is!! Still haven't had a chance to look through the Stampin' Up catalogue... *sigh* I'll find time, though!!!!

Lots of X's and O's,
Miranda