Saturday, April 7, 2007

Green thumb








Well, tonight I am in my favorite place doing my favortite things: listening to my music, playing with my stamps, and posting on my blog. We went out to our favorite place for dinner and had a really nice time then came home to hang out. I am back in my stamp room playing with my new Papertrey ink Green Thumg set! As you all know it is ALL THE RAGE right now! I am not sure if I have done it justice tonight but I thought I would post anyway.



I used the following for these cards:

Ink: SU old olive, rel red, summer sun, pumpkin pie

Paper: SU old olive, chatterbox

ribbon: michael's polka dot, su mustard

Brads: SU earth elements

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Green Thumb, SU Riveting

Layout: I got the layout of the chatterbox card from My Inky Fingers blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Miranda and I think that these cards are absolutely adorable!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

These look terrific...I love the colors in the first one!