Sunday, April 1, 2007

Next Month's Book Club




Hi Bookclubbers! Is that a word and if it is, is it spelled like that? I decided I would post the information about our next book club and send you all the link to my blog so that in case you ever miss a meeting you can just come to my blog and get the info. We decided to meet at Katie's house on Saturday night May 5th. The theme of the night will be Fondu Night and we will be emailing with a list of different things everyone can bring for fondue. I will always post the next book club book on the right hand side of the blog. The book is called Post Birthday World by Lionel Shriver.
We also decided that since it was a close call between two different books for the vote we decided on Maeve Binchy's new book for May's book. It is called Whitethorn Woods. I offered to order them for everyone as I can get a good price from my on-line book club. Please let me know if you would like me to order you one.

No comments: