Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Slackin'


I have spent the day doing, guess what????? Stamping! I have some reading I need to do for my book club meeting this coming Friday not to mention a 10 page paper I need to get going, and I vowed to get the house clean today. So, what do you think I did all day? I sat in my stamp room!

I did get catch up with my mom (Hi mom!) and my sister-in-law (Hi Kim!) on the phone, so that was good, but other than that I played the Featured Stamper challenge all day. I am very naughty. I had a really good time and the stamper they picked for the featured stamper was so amazing I just drooled over her gallery all day trying to decide on a card. I was in a bit of a slump today all around. I am not sure why. I think I was just tired out from the weekend of school and such.

For this card I used Big Blooms, and Edgy Eloquence for the stamps. Cameo coral, old olive, and
morning marigold for the paper and the same for ink. I used the ticket corner punch and dimensionals to pop out the flowers, of course, and I used earth elements brads and the word window punch. That was it. I was a fun one to make. I need to work on doing something besides flower cards one of these days. But, since I like flowers I guess I can make all flowers if I want.
I am just going to be pretty short-handed when father's day roles around one of these days!

Hope you all have a great week this week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the dimension of the flowers - awesome job!!