Sunday, April 1, 2007

My First Challenge


Well, I am pretty excited tonight. I participated in my very first Splitcoast Stampers challenge! This is called the featured stamper challenge. For this challenge a certain stamper is picked from Splitcoast and then you are supposed to pick one card out from the gallery and you make that card, but you have to change 2 or more things about the card. I had alot of fun, but I picked a card that had obviously had alot of work put into it because it took me most of the evening.


I am hoping to continue to get involved in these challenges. I really love Splitcoast and think it is great to get inspiration from these challenges. Here is the link to the card I cased of Emilymomto3boys. I just figured out how to do the thing I had been trying to do with the linking! Thanks AGAIN to my niece who helped me figure that out. It was so simple!


The supplies I used for this card are as follows

Paper: night of navy, summer sun, cranberry crisp, whisper white
Ink/Markers: old olive, night of navy, pumpkin pie, cranberry crisp
Stamps: small script, Oh, my word, big pieces
Accessories: navy grosgrain ribbon, oval punches, mat pack, piercing tool

1 comment:

Ticia said...

I love all the bright and cheery colors you use in your stamping. Your cards are beautiful! TFS