Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday Stampin'




So, here I sit in my favorite place in the world, my stamp room. I am again posting a card from the Friends and Flowers simply scrappin' kit. I am using it so much and posting so many cards with it you will be sick to death of it. I am having fun so I guess that is what it is all about. I added a flower from the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set as well and also some cranberry crisp paper that wasn't in the kit.
Is anyone else wondering what the heck we will do without the 2007 colors from Stampin' up? How they will top these colors in the new catalog is beyond me! But knowing them, they will find a way! Other than that all supplies were from the kit.
I started out with the card sketch shown above. I really like starting with a sketch as it takes care of at least one element of the designing. I got this sketch from the blog of Maria. Check it out here: http://stampinupinspirations.blogspot.com/. She has a ton of great sketches and I am not sure if they are her own or if they are from SCS. But, I love using the regardless. So, this is what I came up with. Not my favorite card in the world, but it works.
Oh, and I have also decided that what I need is blog lessons! There are so many things I need help with and I don't seem to know anyone, other than my faithful niece who knows how to do all this stuff. I know that Beth at Feckled Fun Designs decided to offer blog banners which I gladly purchased from her, but now I need blogger lessons! I wonder who will be the first one to start that service?

No comments: