Saturday, March 17, 2007

Way too late!




I am up way too late tonight still playing with the new Papercrafts magazine. I have been talking about it so much lately you will think that I work for them or something! Nope!I am just using it to get some inspiration! I thought they had a cool concept on page 29 workingwith Prima flowers, buttons, and brads on top of each other. I think it adds some nice depth and texture. The designer was Nicole Heady. She is always inspiring!

Supplies:

chatterbox paper

stampin' up ruby red buttons

stampin' up bashful blue brads

prima flowers

stampin' up oval punches

sentiment stamp by stampin' up

bashful blue marker

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...this is great! I bought my very first mag this afternoon (at 7 bucks a pop in Canada, they tend to be a little pricey!)...I am sure I will be recreating everything I find in there too!