Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Neglecting my blog

I just wanted to post and say I am sorry that I haven't posted any new cards over these
last couple of days. I seem to do all my stamping on the weekends. I have been busy with my
internship and getting ready for class this weekend.

My first big stampin' up order came in yesterday. I am so excited. I got my Bunny Hugs set and
I can't wait to get going on my Easter cards! As most of you know, they are my favorite. Easter
is my favorite holiday. If you came to my house you would see that it looks like Easter all year
round. My husband says he is getting tired of living in an Easter basket! Hence the redecorating.

I will be sure to post when I get some cards done. Thank you for stoping to see what's going on in my corner of the world!!!

No comments: