Sunday, March 25, 2007

Best friends




Finally I post a card! I had my last class of the tri-mester yesterday so today I got to stamp
really really guilt free. It is a strange feeling NOT to have homework to do even if it is only for six days. I have been working very hard on my Easter cards, but have decided not to post them.
If I do that everyone who will be recieving it will see it ahead of time and it won't be any fun.

I decided that Easter cards are my second biggest deal cards of the year. Easter is truely my favorite holiday of the year. My family could tell you stories of the Easters of years past spent sick by about 9am because I ate too much candy. I love the colors, the bunnies, the little chicks,
and the eggs!

My birthday was this last week and Matt took me out to a nice dinner. He also bought me a contraption meant to enhance the quality of my photos for my blog. It was like a little tent for pictures with really strong lights that you hold up to the tent. It didn't work at all and we decided to go back to the bucket that Matt rigged up for me. He is so clever!


This card features the following supplies:
Paper: chatterbox Summer Dots
stampin' up: summer sun, night of navy, cranberry crisp, and whisper white
Ink: stampin' up night of navy, cranberry crisp
Brads: old olive from stampin' up
Sentiment: papertrey ink
Thanks for looking!

No comments: