Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Catch the simply scrappin' fever!




I was sitting here playing with my new simply scrappin' kit and I happened over to one of my favorite stamper's blog. She was apparently playing with the same kit that I was and she did some awesome things with it! I always do this...I will start talking about where I got an idea and then I will forget to tell you the artist! It is Taylor VanBruggen.


After seeing her card I decided to start seeing what I could do. I think these kits and the BOMB! They have so many little things to play with they are any cardmaker's dream. Kristin (my stamping hero) was right in that they are much cheaper than anything at the local scrapbooking store. Okay, that is my last Stampin' up plug!


Anyway, if anyone out there could tell me how I could link the card that inspired me with just having a couple of words in the body of the blog I would be forever in your debt. The only way I know to do it is like this


And I am pretty sure there is a much more aestetically (sp?) pleasing way to do it.





No comments: