Sunday, March 18, 2007

Now that's better!

Thank you thank you to my neice, Miranda! She has solved my problem with my pictures and it makes me very happy. Seems like it is going to be a bit of a pain, Miranda, to have to go through that whole process with each picture, but at least it is an answer!

Miranda, our ninth grade niece, on top of solving my technology problems told us that she
got STRAIGHT A's on her 3rd quarter report card! We are so very proud of her. She is very
bright and capable of so much! She now has to choose her reward from her Uncle Matt and Aunt Melissa for all her hard work. She normally chooses video games (which Matt loves) or stamps (which I love). But, since it is not our straight A's, she gets to pick what SHE wants!

Miranda, one more technology problem, I promise. I want to figure out how to get one of those blog counters on my blog. I can't figure it out. I tried a couple of times, but I got the idea I would have to manipulate the code which scares the heck out of me! I know, I sound old. It scares me how much more the young kids know than the rest of us when it comes to computers! They are going to put us all out of jobs in the coming years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that one is easy. Go to this website: http://www.amazingcounter.com/ and click 'create your free web counter now' to start. choose a counter (theres hundreds of them, i swear!) and the rest is self explanatory. you may have to create an account there, which isn't a big deal. i think its mostly so they can keep track of how many counters they've put out. its free, too, incase you haven't caught on. so once you get to the stage where it gives you the code, copy and paste it onto your website. if there's a place not inside one of your blogs, it would probably be best to put it there. for my supposed-to-be-blog-page that turned out into a fun-stuff-page, go to www.bolt.com/brightmind !!
Luv you lots and i'll think about my reward,
miranda

Anonymous said...

aw! goofy girl, you have one on your blog already!! sheesh!!!! Mom says maybe one of your technologically savy friends told you how to do it, :P <--- smiley face (in case you didn't know)