Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another stampin' Sunday!




Well, my stamp room is now a total disaster after I have spent the day playing. I had gotten some inspiration from Kindrid Spirit's blog a few months ago and had been wanting to make this card since then. After I saw Sarah's card I had to buy this cuttlebug embossing folder. I think this would make a good man's birthday card. Sarah's card can be seen here http://kindredspirits.typepad.com/kindred_spirits/2007/01/index.html.

The supplies I used on this card are:
Summer dots, Chatterbox
Night of navy cardstock, stampin' up
old olive card stock, stampin' up
very vanilla cardstock, stampin' up
old olive brads, stampin' up
hodgepodge hardward, stampin' up
oval punches, stampin' up
twill tape, stampin' up
Cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder


I am having so much fun with my new blog, but I am totally
perplexed as to how to photograph my cards so they are well lit and easy to see. I will have
to keep on working on it. The blue part of this card has embossed happy birthday on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really nice...and was great fun reading through it...and hey i've also posted a few interesting stuff over at my blog on Birthday Cards so drop by sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!