Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Challenge




Hello there everyone! I am pretty lazy today and seem to have lost my stampin' mojo! I don't know quite where it went. I was totally on fire earlier this week with my last card. But this one just didn't come together and I didn't have it in me to keep working on it until I liked it. So, I just decided that I was going to post it anyway.

This card is for the featured stamper challenge. I basically cased everything accept for the papers, colors, and main image. You can check out the beautiful card I cased from Tosha in Splitcoast Stampers here.

I had school yesterday and Matt came with me and stayed over night with me which made me very happy. It is always nice not to have to drive there and stay over by myself. I think I am in a funk because of all I have yet to do before the semester ends in three weeks. I was really looking forward to the end of the semester because that meant a ten week break for me. But, last week I got the bad news that I have to take a summer class for three weeks right in the middle of the summer. I will have to start studying for it right away because of the ridiculous amount of material covered in three weeks. So, looks like summer will officially start at the beginning on August. ug!

The supplies I used for this card are as follows:
Stamps: bodacious bouquet from stampin' up
Paper: basic black, whisper white, designer paper from American Crafts
Ink: old olive, ruby red, summer sun
Accessories: black brads from Michael's, square punches, round corner punch

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What good taste you have in cases! LOL! :0) (I chose to do the same one!)

Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Great card Melissa!!!! Love the papers you chose

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very cool. Love all the patterned papers!

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card! Love your combo using the American Crafts paper!

Anonymous said...

You have reinspired my creatvity!!Beautiful card Cynthia A.

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning card!!! Simply amazing how you put those different patterns together AND make it look fabulous!

Donna Baker said...

wow-great card! love all the colors