Thursday, June 28, 2007

Guess what I got?

I got a nice little box on my front step today. Yes, it was my box of NEW STAMPIN' UP catalogs! Woo hoo! I am so excited! I cannot believe all the new YUMMY stuff in there. OH MY GOSH! I am thinking I will need to take out a second mortgage to get even half of my already growing wish list! The simply scrappin' kits and new papers are amazing! Wow! The new ribbon selection is fantastic as well! I really like the way the stamping world is trending this year. I was afraid it would be all doodle line stuff which I don't care for myself, but NO! So much cool stuff.

Sorry I haven't had much stamping this week. My stamp room has been under construction so
I have not felt like getting in there, but it is slowing making its way back to normal so I will be getting in there to prepare for my first stamping class! Well, I have the week off next week so I should get time to play play play!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm SO jealous!

Pattyjo said...

I got my catty the other day from my demo. I just love some of the new things in it.