Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday Sketch Challenge!


Oh how I love Wednesdays! I just love doing the sketch challenge in Splitcoast Stampers! The routine of it is all so fun! Everyone makes the same card, posts it, and then comments on everyone else's cards. I just love the comments I get and the fact that I can comment on others' cards. It is just such a great community! Well, if that didn't convince you all to become stampers I don't know what will!

We are counting down only days until demonstrators can pre-order from the new Stampin' up catalog. I am most excited about the new colors and the new stamp sets! Friday is the day to order. I already have my list ready! CAN'T WAIT for that box to come in the mail. The fedex man has become a very important person in my life! Don't worry, Matt isn't concerned! :) He's pretty sure that if someone stole me away from him they would bring me back because I am too expensive!
I have to get myself back in the mindset to go back to work tomorrow. All good things must come to an end, right? Actually, I am looking forward to the routine of my life. I like my job and my co-workers so it is not too tough to convince myself to go.

Well, back to stamping! The supplies I used with this card are:
Stamps: My Favorite Things, Papertrey, Ink, Printed Pattern from Stampin' up
Ink: black pallete ink
Accessories: copic markers, white grosgrain ribbon from SU, brads from local store, cuttlebug and an A-2 embossing folder
Paper: orchid opulence, lovely lilac, whisper white

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super job on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous and fun card!!! It makes me want to get together with friend and go shopping!! I love it!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is an awesome card! I love the colors you chose! Wow!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gorgeous card....your colouring is awesome!! I've never even seen the Copic markers before but I hear they are fantastic. Great job!!

Libby Hickson said...

I love the colors you chose - such a cute card!