Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Swap cards




I must first start by apologising for the neglect my blog has been getting recently. I am not quite sure what has been keeping me so busy. I had a swap to prepare for and my mom came and we redid the deck so that distracted me a bit as well. But, all in all, the summer is flying by as it normally does here in good old Minnesota.

I am posting a picture of my recent swaps. It was a new catalog swap so I was to use stamps, ribbons, and papers that were new in July. That wasn't too hard to do as the new stuff is absolutely fabulous! I am loving the papers and ribbons the most.

This card is using the following supplies:
Stamps: boatloads of love and loads of love accessories
Paper: cutie pie dp, rose red, watercolor paper, whisper white, and wild wasabi
Accessories: wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, soft subtles brads, scallop circle punch and
aquapainter, circle punch
Ink: purely pomegranate, bashful blue, almost apricot, wild wasabi, basic black

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back! This is so cute and I completely agree about the papers and ribbons!

Cheri said...

ok....new favorite! I love it..

Barbara said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love it.