Friday, August 10, 2007

Garden Silhouettes



Well, I am certainly glad it is Friday, that is for sure! I have been trying to get my mojo restarted this afternoon. I haven't had as much motivation to get in my stamp room lately. I have so many new toys from the new catalog to play with so I thought I had better get busy.

On the house front, the decorating is really coming along. The painting is officially done. The furniture should arrive in early September! I can't wait! Matt and I are also getting ready to go on our vacation next week. We are going to be gone for a week and a half and will be staying in Colorado in the mountains together for a week. We always try to spend a week alone together every year. We choose this week because it is Matt's birthday and our wedding anniversary. We will be celebrating our 6th year of marriage on August 25th! The time has flown!


Well, back to stamping! The supplies I used for these cards are as follows:
Card #1
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: river rock, mellow moss, whisper white
Accessories: hodgepodge hardware kit, tab punch, mellow moss grosgrain ribbon
Ink: river rock, mellow moss
Card #2
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: Uptown dp, so saffron, whisper white
Ink: wild wasabi, almost amethyst marker, basic black
Accessories: wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, aquapainter, hodgepodge hardware brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa! I'm visiting your page again! Kristen called me the other night and said you and her got together...I haven't heard back yet about how it went, but I'm sure you guys had a blast! I'll be there the next time. :)

Anonymous said...

Melissa, those cards are beautiful!

Cheri said...

beautiful Melissa! My kind of card.