Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The best book ever!


I have had this book on my blog for a while, but I decided I needed to actually make a blog entry devoted specifically to it. This book has been now recommended to me three times and it was not until the third time that I decided to actually read it. This book is AMAZING! Anyone who is married or in a long-term relationship MUST READ THIS BOOK! REALLY! I am a relationship sort of person. I am studying to be a therapist so these books are right up my ally, but people in my life who are not like me and not necessarily into this sort of thing have found this book to be life-changing so you really must read it!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I borrowed this book from my best friend about 6 months ago and still haven't read it. I'm glad to hear it's so good and will let you know what I think once I finish it. Thanks for the motivation!!

maggie fellow said...

What is your love language? I have read it and just when I think I know what my love language is, It isn't. Maybe all 5 are mine. I must be very needy :-)

Genevieve said...

This is a great book! My husband of 7 years and I first got this book when we went to pre-marital counseling about 9 years ago. This is a must read for any couple!

Anonymous said...

My hubby and I have both read it several times...FABULOUS book...a must-read!!

Laura Hit said...

a great book! And they have all sorts - love languages of children, etc. Same principal, but good specific examples. The 5 languages really do play out in all areas.

bensarmom said...

This makes a fantastic engagement or wedding gift for every couple! You are right, it speaks volumes in a relationship.

Kelly said...

I completely agree. Our small group read this book together and 8 week study on it and it REALLY helped us a LOT! We were even able to put it to use with our daughter and the results were fantastic!