Friday, July 20, 2007

I won blog treats: sort of................






One day one of my blog readers emailed me and asked the name of a book that was on my blog, but had been taken off. I emailed her back and told her that I was done with the book and that I would send her the book. Since then I have exchanged emails with her and yesterday she sent me a package very much resembling blog candy! It was so sweet! Her name is Shannon and she lives in Texas with TRIPLETS and another child and her husband. She is very busy! I am posting her cards that she sent because they are sooooooooo cute! She doesn't have a blog and I told her that she should because her cards are really really cute! In my package she sent a book, some brads, a pen that she somehow stamped on, a candle, ribbon, chocolate, and the list goes on and on...........Thanks so much Shannon! These are the first cards I have ever received from a blog friend so this has been sooooooooooooooooo much fun for me!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I feel so excited to have a guest spot on your blog!! Thanks for posting my cards and enjoy your new things.