Tuesday, September 4, 2007

CC130- Snail Fluffles

This is a card I put together for color challenge 130. The challenge was to use only groovy guava and almost artichoke! The layout was inspired by a card of Debbie's at Thinking Inking that I am in love with. Check it out here: I almost pulled it off, but had to add in a bit of blue bayou as I felt like it was getting to be a bit too groovy!

I was wishing I had the Stampin' up dp that has these two colors, but I guess that is one more thing for the list! ug! I really like this Stampendous fluffles stamp. I have had it for a while, but just got it out the other day. I had a hard time figuring out what to use for this one and I am about 65% happy with it. I think I might try another one later.
Supplies:
Stamps: snail fluffles, printed pattern
Ink: groovy guava, always artichoke, blue bayou
Paper: always artichoke, whisper white, groovy guava, blue bayou
Accessories: groovy guava double stitched ribbon, aquapainter,
giga circle and scalloped punches


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to leave post on all your recent cards, but always get interrupted!! They are all great and this one is adorable!! I got the book Whistling in the Dark too. I have only had a chance to read the cover at this point. Let me know if you like it!!

Pattyjo said...

Oh Mellisa...What a beautiful card! I love the scallops and the color combination...it just gorgeous!

Tina said...

Oh, I think he is just perfect. That Fluffles is great!

Tina

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I love the pink on the black. You've totally inspired me to use pink for a change. Great ribbon use too! :0) Mel