Sunday, February 25, 2007

To Blog or not to Blog........................


I have been sitting at my computer for so long reading other people's blogs and it suddenly occurred to me: Why not start my own blog? No, I couldn't, that is only for experienced stampers, etc, were the thoughts that came to my head. I also worried that I wouldn't have enough time given that I am working and in school right now. But then I thought, well you seem to find enough time to check everyone else's blog, so you could probably find time to do your own...


I have just become a stampin' up demonstrator. I should have done it years ago. I have recently had uncontrollable urges to be able to order my own stuff and to be able to get in on pre-orders and maybe to host a workshop or two. I also have always wanted to be in a swap. Unfortunately I have never really designed my own cards. Let's just say my middle name could be CASE, but in order to participate in my first demonstrator swap I had to design my own cards. I was very very nervous about the whole thing, but they did turn out fine and I am going to post them here to commemorate my first blog!


I have no idea what I am doing or even how to post a picture. I am hoping I will figure it out as I go along. I have learned so much from all of the stamping blogs I go to daily, and I am excited to be able to try my own blog. Well, I did figure out how to post a picture so maybe there is hope for me yet? I will be lucky if I update once a week. Well, here you have it, my first blog posting!

No comments: