Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Paisly/Linen


Looks like the snow is about to fly again! I am tired of it! You would think that since I live in Minnesota I would be good at tolerating the cold and wintery weather, but no, not so much!

I met with Kristen, my stampin' up leader today and she got me all excited about being a demonstrator! She is really great and I am lucky to have her in my corner. I am getting bummed out that I don't have more time to stamp right now but after April 5th that will change for me. I am trying to decide if I will dare to do a workshop in the near future. Hopefully I will get the nerve.


I am posting another card that ended up as roadkill on the journey to design two cards for my first swap. I used cool caribean, rose red, certainly celery cardstock and the same ink colors. I used linen background stamp, and polka dots and paisley stamp set. I used a little glitter on one of the flowers too.

No comments: