Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Boo to You- WSC18


Well, happy Saturday to you all! I am having a glorious day! I had my first day of school last night and it was great fun to see my friends again after the summer break. There are alot of things about being in school that I love: that first day of school feeling, new books and pencils, and notebooks, and the chance to start something over, fresh! There's not much else like it. Not that I won't be happy when I don't have to do it anymore, but might as well find the positives while I am there, right?

Today I am participating in Beate's weekend sketch challenge! I love sketch challenges as you all know! this one I found especially challenging and I am not sure why. Maybe it was because it was a holiday card and not one of my normal Easter basket looking flower cards. Not sure, but it was still fun to try and fun to get my Halloween stamps out.

Matt is watching college football all day today and he is in HEAVEN! He enjoyed watching his team (Nebraska Cornhuskers) beat Wake Forest and is now thoroughly enjoying watching Michigan get wiped out by Oregon. He at his obligatory college game day chili dogs as well. That is now you know it is fall in our house: college game day, Cornhuskers, and chili dogs!

Supplies:
Paper: Halloween Night dp, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Ink: going gray, black, lovely lilac, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie
Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Circle borders and corners from Papertrey Ink
Accessories: wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, silver brads, circle mega punch, scalloped circle giant punch

5 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute halloween card! I love that little ghost. Great job on Beate's sketch - that is how I found your blog!

MJ said...

Very cute! Great job.

Lori said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
That's just too cute! Love it!
Thanks for playing with the sketch! Hugs and smiles

Clare said...

Great card, love the little ghostie on it - so cute!